RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ivory Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Ivory Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Ivory Trailer   Ivory Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:47 pm

Lights Out by Breaking Benjamin

The man with whitish-gray hair stood next to a tree as she watched a women who held the same hair as him smiled. She smiled at her family, a man with black hair and brown eyes. A boy who resembled that of the man. And, a little girl, who looked much like the women. Like him.

I am done pretending
You have failed to find what's left

His fist suddenly tightened it's grip as he continued to watch the happy scene before him. He felt some kind of pain burning inside of his core. But he found he was wrong, it was not a burning sensation, it was cold, his heart was freezing over, he just knew it. His blues eyes, one dark and one light, flashed in anger.

------

I will suck you dry again

A grin formed upon the blue-eyed man face as he stared down upon the woman before him. She was alone in her home, all alone. He raised his gun at her, his lips twisting into an almost sick grin as the anger flashed in his eyes. The women begged him to let her live but only felt tormented anger flow through him, that demanded release through his finger, the one to pull the trigger. It kept on telling him, that he would feel peace when he twitched his finger that little bit more, everything would be better, everything would be fixed.

Some are not worth saving
You are such a pretty mess

The woman laid at his feet, blood pooling around his boots from her dead body. He felt so much release from seeing such a sight that he could not help but laugh at it. To let out the joy he felt at having finally done such a thing. He never realized just how much this feeling would consume him, how it would feel so good. But, the moment ended upon hearing the door behind him click open. He turned to see the black haired man stepping in, with a smile upon his face, muttering something about forgetting something. However, the smile that had once been on that man's face faded to a look of horror upon seeing the woman dead.

I will choke the life within

The man looked to the murderer, whose lips again formed that of a sick grin as he turned his gun onto the man in the door. A laugh once more escape him as he shot the black haired man in the head, killing him there. Laughter erupted him at the sight of blood flowing from the wound as the man fell to the floor. After he had finally gotten a hold of himself, he took one last look at the room before him before departing it. His work there was done.

But, he could not help but watch the children of the two he just killed from his hiding place. The torture he saw on that girl's face, the one who looked like his mother. The one who looked like him, he found a pleasure in it. He wanted to see it again, he then promised, he would come again for the girl. Again would he see that face and then, he would be done with her. He would kill her, like all the rest.

------

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head

He watched the girl grow, becoming what he would have never thought she would become. A huntress. But, he could not find this such a bad thing, he actually found it exciting. He felt a thrill in thinking that she might just fight back when he would come for her. He relished in the idea. She would soon know of him, he was sure he would make that so. And when it did, he would truly be the demon within her nightmares.

And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin

He suddenly felt anger flow through him once more, as he watched the girl smile and laugh. Seeing the happiness upon that face made him feel unsatisfied. He wanted her to suffer, but even after the death of her parents, she could still smile. He couldn't fathom why, he could think of it. It was truly driving him mad.

And now your life
Is broken

But, he would find a way to cause the most pain to her, to make her never smile again, for her to feel nothing but torment.

------

After the lights go out on you

He continued his watch, he may not be with her or near her. But he could see her, he knew where she was, who she was with.

After your worthless life is through

And he would make her feel such an unending pain that she will end with her begging him to finish her. And he would not grant it, he will leave her to feel that pain.

I will remember how you scream

Only when he will see that final look of all her hopes crushed, will he end her life. Only then will he be satisfied. Only then will he feel justified.

I can't afford to care
I can't afford to care

But even then, he did not feel those thing. He did not even really think he wanted them. All he truly wanted was her to suffer. That was all he wanted.

------

I am suffocating
You have failed to pull me in

For some time, he had stopped watching his little interest. He had found other things to occupy his time, things he could use to his advantage.

I will drag you down again

He would used what he had learned, what he had gained through partner-ships. He would used everything he had to bring an end to a girl who looked so much like him. He had found that she had gotten to a place that would be the best place to begin his plans.

Life is unrelenting
Feeding lies into my head

The lives around her, the ones she has begun to hold close and think as precious. He would take them from her, he would make her feel agony in the worst way possible.

I will feed the lies you live

And then, he would tell her what he had done. All that he had done for her. The deaths that had begun to surround her, her life, her family, her friends. He would relish in the face she would give him, in the feelings that she would emit from her form.

Now you want to take me down
As if I even care
I am the monster in your head

And when she realized who he truly was, she would come after him. He knew she would, she would want to pay him back for all he had given her.

And I thought you'd learn by now
It seems you haven't yet
I am the venom in your skin

And he would give her want she wants, and much more. He would listen to her wishes, but he would not grant them. He would instead take them, morph them and change them to form something that even she would feel frightened of.

And now your life
Is broken

And that final touch would finish it. It would bring her to ruins. Send her into chaos. Kill her from within.

After the lights go out on you

That last hope, that last light, will be destroyed, extinguished. And when the end is near, he will face her. He will tell her the final truth, the last thing she would have never known.

After your worthless life is through

The ending that would blow her mind to the smallest degree.

That he was much closer to her, than she would have ever thought.

I will remember how you scream
Back to top Go down

Ivory Trailer
Page 1 of 1