RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big and Bad Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

Big and Bad Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Big and Bad Trailer   Big and Bad Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Song: Somewhere I Belong (Shortened)

"When this began . . ."

The teenage boy awoke suddenly, hearing a struggle coming from inside his cabin. The boy exited his room to see his father unconscious, and a group of soldiers carrying his mother outside. The cabin looked as if a tornado had struck inside, destroying almost everything. The boy then ran out of the cabin, and into the scene that would haunt him forever. His mother was on her knees, hands tied behind her back, as she was beaten in front of her son. The boys mother than looked up, smiling at him, and uttered words he failed to hear over the sound of a gunshot.
Bang!

"I had nothing to say,
I get lost in the nothingness inside of me . . ."

The boy began to cry, as he ran to try and save her. However he was simply pushed to the ground, face first. It was too late.

"I was confused, and I let it all out to find
That I'm not the only person with these things in mind."

The now teenage boy snaps out of his flashback, staring into the mirror. He looked into his brown eyes, which were full of hatred. He walked to his closet, putting his vest on. The boy then exits his small, messy, but habitable apartment. He then climbs to the rooftop, flipping his hood up. He then began running along the rooftops, to start his quest for vengeance that night.

"But all that they can see, the words revealed
is the only real thing that I've got left to feel . . ."

The boy reached his destination, his eyes now shining amber in the darkness. He waited for the organization that killed his mother, his mind set on destruction. He would attempt to finish what they had started, he would get his vengeance against the White Fang. The boy could already smell them as they arrived in multiple vehicles. He couldn't wait, and jumped in the middle of the group of soldiers.

"Just stuck, hollow and alone.
And the fault is my own,
and the fault is my own!"

The soldiers readied themselves for the fight, a few aiming guns at the boy. The boy's ears now stuck out of his hair as he bared his fangs. He was a lone wolf, ready to take on an entire pack. His claw gauntlets were armed, and his greaves as well. Then what appeared to be revolver chambers ejected out of the greaves. He quickly loaded them, and the chamber retracted into the gauntlets.

"I will never be, anything
Until I break away from me!"

The boy fired off one of the shots, sending his knee into a soldiers jaw. The few that had guns opened fire, but the boy quickly moved to them, disarming them of their firearms. He then began delivering lightning dust revolver shots to the others, taking them out with amazing speed. While deilivering fire slashes with his claws. However he was sent flying to the ground by a kick from one of the soldiers.

"I'll break away,
I'll find myself today!"

The soldiers then hefted the boy up, and began beating him. As they did, memories of his past flashed before his eyes. He took the beating before dropping, clutching his head. His mother's voice echoed in his head, as he cried in the middle of battle. He rose, glowing with a dark brown aura. He now had hair on his face, and arms. He had finally let his anger get the best of him, as he dropped to all fours.

"I wanna heal, I wanna feel
like I'm somewhere I belong!"

The boy now fighting like a ferouscious beast, began slashing his enemies and delivering bone shattering kicks. All the while using his revolver greaves to propel himself towards enemies, breaking their spirit. Blood was now being spilt, and it wasn't from the boy. The White Fang began to run, except for the Faunus Tanner had grabbed by the collar. The boy growled, before smiling. "When you wake up, tell the White Fang that Bigby's coming for them." Before the soldier could respond, the boy delivered a knock-out headbutt.

"I wanna heal, I wanna feel
like I'm somewhere I belong!"

The boy was now at the makeshift grave he made for his mother. The woods really reminded boy of better memories. He left a grey rose at her grave, alongside many others. He walked away, but he wasn't sad, he was smiling. He would train to become a Hunter, and he would avenge his mother.

"Somewhere I belong . . ."
Back to top Go down

Big and Bad Trailer
Page 1 of 1