RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iceberg Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Iceberg Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Iceberg Trailer   Iceberg Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Wired Life by Meisa Kuroki

A young girl with a light blue see-through cape flowing behind her walked through a snow covered town. The streets empty as the snow continued to fall with an almost human-like intent to bury the whole town in it's white powder.   

Wired

She seemed to have glanced at the buildings around her, small one story homes with closed doors and shutters. She knew that people were inside, even if she could not hear them. She never stopped her walk through the town towards a wooded area ahead.

As soft as a nimbly dancing butterfly,
a wondrous light hangs in the atmosphere.

She took a quick look behind her to once more glance at the town there, the townspeople save within their walls. She then turned back towards the woods, seeing small flashes of black against the white and walked forward.

This place is a totally different world,
and all I can discern is the bright dizziness.

The little light flowing from the cloud-cover above sent faint shadows around her, from the empty branches of the trees to the flashes of fast moving blobs of shadows across her view. Her own shadow, a slow going, almost transparent form that seemed to walk before her. She comes to a silent clearing that holds not a trace of anything that could possibly live in the forest. The snow was untouched and almost pristine in it's perfect whiteness.

I'm losing sight of this eerily familiar pain,
so I wander about. Should I go right or left?

She looked about the clearing, seeing the black shadows rushing through the edge of the tree-line. She continued her walk once more so that she now stood in the center of the clearing. She then waits there, in the center of the clearing with the snow falling gently around her. She glanced up at the sky above her to finally see a break in the clouds, light flowing gently into the clearing, revealing the dark forms that had surrounded her. She looked to the creatures known as Grimm. Slim black bodies with long bushy tails, tips white. The feet slim and small but as dangerous as a razor blade with claws hidden. A growl came from one of the masked creatures, the white bone like mask covering most of it's face including it's tall ears atop it's had. She smiled lightly as suddenly, one Grimm rushed her from behind and she turned her head quickly toward them, a light seeming to flash on two light blue gems from under the hood.  She jumped in the air as the creature approached.

While voices of wishing blend with the ringings in my ears,
the speed of my fall does not change.

As the Grimm rushed under her, it disappeared in a rush of white dust as it was cut in half. Light flashed off glass, the blade of the girl's sword glinted gently in the light. Another glass like blade was pulled from her other hip as she descended to the ground, landing upon her feet. She had her arms crossed over her chest. The other Grimm, surprised by the swiftness of their brethren being cut down, watched the girl as she lifted her head to once more look at the beasts before her. More growled and rushed her with the intend of tearing her apart.

Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope

She spun in a circle, her cape flowing with her as she swung out with her twin glass blades, cutting through and pushing back many of the creatures that had charged her.

Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope

She slowed to a stop in her spin to have puffs of white dust flow down around her to the ground to reveal even more Grimm gathering. She slowly stepped forward as more creatures dashed toward her on all fours. She too dashed about, her swords flashing in the white light as she slashed through and stabbed the Grimm attacking her.

The value of the numbers in my head
spiral upward rapidly.
I still haven't realized my grave mistake.

As she fought, her mind could not help but wonder as she thought about a time before. A time with family, her brother, friends. However, in her remembrance, she hadn't taken noticed of a Grimm appearing behind her. Before she could act, it lashed out at her, pushing far across the snow-covered ground. She rolled to a stop, laying face up as she looked up at the sky. Bright, almost ice like eyes blinked as the clouds covered the little light that had somehow broken through.

Faintly sparkling blue wires
connect one person to another.

She stabbed one of her blades into the ground, pulling herself up off of the ground to see that the Grimm, though a fair distance away, were rushing towards her in her downed state. Her hood that had once covered her head had fallen off during the fall and her gray hair was flowing in the blowing wind. Gray, with numerous streaks of cyan through out it.

They look beautiful, almost like silk threads.
Could they be the chains also known as "fate"?

Her ice blue eyes flashed as she raised her head to look at the remaining Grimm before her. She took a breath, closing her eyes. She raised her arms up, wielding her swords and when a Grimm was mere inches from, she opened her eyes. She moved her thumbs ever so slightly on the hilt of her swords and they suddenly went through a transformation. She stabbed the Grimm with the sword in mid transformation, cutting off it's head in the process.

I'm searching, but I become entwined
and unable to reach my destination.
What is Wired Life?
That it cannot be avoided,
how foolish and beautiful this is.
There is Wired Life.

After the blades had halted in their transformation, they had now formed into blades that curved over her hand and became a back blade. They were still made out of the same transparent, glass like material and the flashed just a brightly. Again, the light broke through the clouds and she sprinted from her spot towards the Grimm.

I still cannot seize the particles
slipping through my fingers and disappearing.

Her whole body was glowing as she seemed to have begun to move faster. She slashed many of the Grimm down, turning them into white dust as she moved faster still.

Just how long is this continuation of a dream?
When I gaze up into the sky, I see a dulling moon.

She turned swiftly to take out one Grimm who had tried to attack her from behind and then jumped into the air over the ones she had just been attacking as they turned into white dust.

I have applied some ointment to relieve my grief,
but once it's morning I'm still painfully suffocating.

She fell and then landed upon her feet as the last of them turned into white dust behind her. She turned around to see that they had all been cleared out. She then saw the snowfall stop and the clouds break to reveal the shining sun, causing her to shade her eyes at the sudden brightness.

As the wind chimes sway to the lurking flames,
in what manner am I seeking help?

She then took a breath as she looked at the piles of dust on the ground from her battle, the trampled snow and a single trace of redness in one area. She blinked upon seeing the redness and then her hand reached up to her lip, fingering her chin. She drew her hands back to see red liquid clinging to her fingertips. She raised her hand once more to her face and wiped the trailing blood from her mouth with the back of her hand. She then turned her gaze skyward as she let the cold wind blow around.

Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope, to the Future
Back to top Go down

Iceberg Trailer
Page 1 of 1