RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Turquoise" Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

"Turquoise" Trailer Empty
PostSubject: "Turquoise" Trailer   "Turquoise" Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Belle (Reprise) by Paige O'Hara

A pair of bright blue eyes were staring at the sun setting. The owner of the eyes was hanging upside down from the branch of one of the trees, relying on the strength of her legs to keep her from falling victim to gravity. Smiling to herself, the girl -Talea Lacki- swings a little, enjoying the feeling of solitude.

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere

The tree was her getaway from her village. She enjoyed Hagcop and the villagers in it, but it was pretty much the same routine she went through. There was hardly any adventure in the little village, aside from the occassional Grimm showing up. Her village was so far out in the wilderness that even the Grimm didn't know they existed; them showing up at the village was simply an accident.

I want it more than I can tell

A loud roar sounded in the forest, awakening her from her trance. Craning her neck to the ground, she found an Ursa waiting at the bottom, snarling up at her. She gave it an annoyed look.

"Shoo Pooh," Talea stated, motioning with her hand for the monster to go away. "I'm watching the sunset, and there's no honey up here for you."

The Ursa roared again, beginning to climb the tree. Talea pouted.

"Fine," she sighed. "Guess I'll have to make you leave."

And for once it might be grand

She began to rock before twirling off the branch she was on and landed on the branch two branches below her's, pulling out her weapon as she did so. Aiming her pistol, she shot off three rounds on the Ursa, hitting it in the head, throat and stomach. The creature released a cry of death before it fell onto the ground below. Talea sighed, placing away her Blue Bird in her holster, and hopping down the tree branches to the ground, landing beside the dead Ursa.

To have someone understand

"See, now you made me move from my spot," Talea complained to the corpse. "I was enjoying myself you know. You were quite rude to disrupt my peace. I don't go to your dens and bug you now do I?" Talea glared down at the dead Grimm before blinking and returning to a child-like look on her face. "I'm talking to a corpse. I think that classifies as crazy. I really need to get out of Hagcop."

She gave the corpse a kick in the side before turning down the familiar path to her village, dreaming of the adventure she wants to have.

I want so much more than they've got planned
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

"Turquoise" Trailer
Page 1 of 1