RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 am

EDIT: Added necessary word minimums to Third/Fourth year applications.

Name: What's your character's name? Do they have a nickname? (Please look into This specific post and its link when naming your character.)

Personality: What does your character normally act like? (Minimum of 80 words) [Minimum of 115 words for Third/Fourth Year students.]

Bio: What's your character's backstory? (Minimum of 175 words) [Minimum of 300 words for Third/Fourth Year students.]

Physical Appearance: What are your character's physical characteristics? (Eye color, hair color, skin complexion, scars, etc. 75 Word min.) [Minimum of 100 words for Third/Fourth Year students.]

Clothing/Armor: What does your character normally wear? (55 Word min.) [Minimum of 80 words for Third/Fourth Year students.]

Semblance: What power does your character specifically have? (Such as Ruby's speed, Pyrrha's Polarity, Blake's after-image, etc. Only choose one)

Color Represented: Self-explanatory.

Fairy Tail Represented: Can be a Fairy Tail, Myth, Folklore, etc. Just no Urban Legends or anything of the like.

Emblem: Again, self-explanatory.

Miscellaneous Info: If there's anything you missed, such as a character's hobbies, interests, other talents, etc., put them here.

RP Sample: Preferably in a Spoiler, write out a sample of your character and how you would have them act. Think of it as a very short story to show your character. [Mandatory for Third/Fourth Year students. (Optional for anyone else.) 600 word minimum.]

Code:
[b][i]Name:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Gender:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Age:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Personality:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Bio:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Physical Appearance:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Clothing/Armor[/b][i][i][/i]:

[b][i]Semblance:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Color Represented:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Fairy Tail Represented:[/b][i][i][/i]

[b][i]Emblem:[/b][i][i][/i]