RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Monty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:26 pm

Huh, interesting...some of us disregarded these rules XD
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Felt this was deserving of being moved to the Announcement section. Thanks for bringing it over, Kyra.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Monty is cruel to give us these rules now
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:23 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

Brutus:Primus

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:22 am

Well, shit, this is sudden....
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I very much like this.

And on that note, applaud Monty and his crew for their efforts more than before.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 4:54 pm

After thinking about this rule...turns out that my characters have followed it...even the ones made before I knew the rule.

Iden Glass - Her first name means Prosperous, so that doesn't help. But her last name, Glass, makes you think of something transparent, so it fits with her color, Iceberg.

Ashland Kennedy - His first name means Land of Ash, his last meaning Helmeted Head. Makes you think of the color gray, which is opposed to his color, Auburn. But, if you think about it, Ash is also a type of tree, and most trees are brown. Also, not all helmets are made out of metal. Some are out of wood in the old times, which was most like brown unless painted. So, it actually does fit.

Cailin Ondina - Her first name means Girl, her last meaning Little Wave. Now, this does oppose her color, which is Carmine. That was mainly because I based her color more off the hair of the little mermaid. But then, hears my reasoning. The fairy tail she is based off is the little mermaid, often being told in stories to have red or blond, and mermaids are connected with water, so her name does connect...in a very long winded way. I might end up changin her color to fit the rule sometime.
I have no changed her color to Cerulean, which better connects with her name. And now she fits the rule. Problem solved.

Iulian Nuada - I have recently changed his last name, for two reason, it did not fit with the rule, and two, Colici was done purely out of laziness, I just took it from his myth, which was the Pricolici. Anyway, his first name means Soft-Haired, his last meaning Fog. This connects to his color, which is ivory, being a whitish-gray color, fog is a whitish gray, so it connects.

Fen Chun - Her first name means Spring (Chun), lst meaning Fragrence (Fen). Last name was merely to connect the first to the last in an understandable manner. Fragrence of Spring. When you think of spring, you think of many colors, but mostly green, for the leaves and grass that is now back and visable after the white winter, her color being Harlequin. Connected.

Fen Hai - His first name means Sea (Hai), his last meaning Fragrence (Fen). Now, the last name was merely to connect his and his sister's name to the last in an understandable way. Fragrence of the Sea.Their first names are what brings their color in. The sea makes you think of blue, his color being Phthalo Blue. Connected.

And so, my characters follow the rule ^^ Which I am happy about. (Cailin's color MAY need to be changed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Monty Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Monty   From Monty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Monty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Getting Started :: Announcements-
Jump to: