RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Late!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu

Running Late! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 am

Roland twirls his off hand, dispelling the tornado propelling the chakrams and sending the weapons crashing into each other before falling to the ground. He then dashes forward, blade first, hoping to intercept Okiro before she can reach the fallen Fallow Wheels.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Okiro throws her hands up, the pulls them in, causing the chakrams to fly up in an arc. Not having enough time to catch them, she draws her blade again, covering her blade with her aura and darting in to clash blades with Roland, the hooked end of her blade almost locking his blade in place.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Roland uses his off hand to grab at Okiro's wrist while he simultaneously draws away his weapon, hoping to disarm her of the knife that had held back his blades.
Back to top Go down
Bad John

Bad John

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:47 pm

Saddle, having finally worked up the courage to speak to the humans, preyed quietly that there wouldn't be any problems because of it. The metal armed gentleman he approached seemed amiable enough, so he decided to start with him.

There was a woman in powder blue clothing as well. Without knowing she would play a sizable role in his future, Saddle walked past her to speak to the man with metal arms. He had to start making friends sometime."

"Oi." Saddle spoke towards Mark. "Those are some powerful looking prosthetics you have there." It seemed to be a fair enough ice breaker, considering they were clearly on show.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:10 pm

Alex glances over at the faunas boy that had approached, but otherwise stays silent, listening in on them as well as keeping an eye on the fight. It seemed that when Okiro's wrist was caught, she snatched her free hand out to grab his, as well. Then, jumping at an angle, and being careful of the locked blades, she wraps both legs around Roland's neck and pulls down with all her strength to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 pm

As Okiro's legs wrap around his neck, all color drains from Roland's face, and he ends up falling with his partner's pull. As he goes down, he twists to land on his back, trying to cushion the landing for Okiro. When he hits the ground, Roland flushes red with awkward embarrassment as his actions did nothing to improve his situation; perhaps making it even worse. His eyes are wide with shock; his mind stunned with the same. 'So indecent...' he thinks, growing distinctively uncomfortable with the position they're in.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:55 pm

Iden glanced up at the black haired faunus who walked by her but took no real notice of him as she turned her attention back to the match. It seemed to have been resolved. She took a quick look to Mark who the Faunus seemed to be talking to.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Okiro is quick to move her body so she was now pinning Roland down, her blade at his throat. Throughout the entire thing, she still had a completely stoic facial expression. "Nice goin', Kikinashi-senpai!" Alex calls out, clapping his hands and standing up. Okiro glances over to the boy, and quickly looks back at Roland.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:25 pm

Roland continues staring up at Okiro with wide, blinking eyes, before taking a deep breath to allow some of the color to drain from his face. "That was... unexpected," he manages to say, voice straining somewhat. He shifts his hips and legs slightly, testing her hold and trying to alleviate some discomfort there at the same time. "Sorry if that was disappointingly short." His eyes go wide again as he realizes what he just said, and he turns fully red once more.
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Mark, just a bit startled by the sudden voice by his side, looked up toward the speaker. "Uh, thank you?..." Mark said, not exactly knowing what to say. He gave the new-comer a quick once over, with the first thing Mark noticed being his antlers. He's a Faunus. Not skipping a beat, Mark's face took on a friendly smile. "I mean, they got the job done, yeah." He added, lightly pounding his two fists together, each giving off a clinking noise.

Mark then threw a quick glance at Iden, the smile still on his face. "When I made the choice to go sleeveless, I knew people would stare; I just didn't think they'd be asking questions, like you guys." He said, gesturing between Saddle and Iden. "They're just arms.... That can crush bone.... and turn into guns..."

Looking back toward Roland and Okiro, Mark saw that the sparing match had ended. It was quick, yes, and they'd ended in.... A very curious position. "Well, I guess we know who won that bout, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Okiro doesn't respond. She only sighs, holding out her hands as her Fallow Wheels fly into her hands, and she puts them away on her back. She then stands up and off of Roland, wiping some dust off of her poncho. "Well, you lot know a bunch of interesting things. Seems like we're in for a treat, eh?" Alex says, a small smirk appearing on his face as he looked at the other first-years.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:33 pm

A few moments after Okiro gets up, Roland rises to a sitting position. Raising his hand, he silently asks for assistance standing up, acknowledging her victory in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 am

Okiro reaches her hand out and hefts Roland up, wiping a bit of dirt off of his shirt. "You fought well." She says with a slight bow. She stands back up, and looks over at the others. "My apologies if the sparring match bothered anyone."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:44 am

"I thought I said that was a show, Okiro?" Roland says, before adding, "But thank you. You were quite good, yourself." Roland disconnects the blades in his hand and stows them away. When he gets back to his bag, he pulls out his scroll and checks the time. About forty-five minutes remained until the airship would arrive, and he was hardly in a sparring mood anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:44 am

"No bothers over here!" Mark called, in response to Okiro, a content look upon his face. "Quite the, uh... Spectacle, actually, seeing you two duke it out; even if it was a practice run." After saying his peace, Mark began to think that although he was only a year below them, it would take quite a while before he was at their caliber, learning the much more advance moves of theirs.

"I don't know how much time we've got left waitin' here, but if anyone's hungry, I think I still have a few snacks left.... Anyone?" Mark asked openly, getting a feeling that someone was a bit hungry.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm

"Oh," Okiro says quietly, walking to her bag and removing a small bundle of food wrapped in foil. "I have these, as well, if you're all hungry." She says with a small smile. She unwraps the foil, revealing several still-warm steamed pork buns. Alex reaches his hand out, hesitating, but continues when Okiro nods her head. He takes a bite, and his eyes light in delight, impressed with the tasty snack. Okiro then offers some to the others.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Roland's eyes light up when Okiro brings out the pork buns, and he eagerly takes one with a bow of thanks when the offer goes by him. Visibly restraining himself from wolfing down the entire thing, he takes a measured bite, closing his eyes in serenity as he savors the multitude of flavors cooked in.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Iden tilted her head at the suggestion of food from Mark and Okiro. She too went into her small shoulder bag to pull out a decent sized container, "Ah, I have some cookies my friend made me back home." she added as she pulled the top off the container to reveal some dark brown cookies with black and white pieces in it. "You guys can have some if you want." she held out the container of cookies for the other to take from.

Sadly, that was all the food she had brought with her, aside from the lunch her brother had made but she wanted that for herself, since it was made by her brother. She would have that lunch at a later time, a little piece of home when she needed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:01 am

Watching Alex and Roland take one of the pork buns each, Mark goes up next, giving Okiro a cautionary look, just to make sure it was okay. Carefully, he plucks up one of the buns, and takes a bite. Any warmth it had went un-felt, Mark's mechanized hand didn't have heat receptors. But it wasn't the heat that counted, it was the flavor.

And sweet lord, was it good. The bite of bun was delicious; Mark's eyes even visibly dilated.

Looking over at Iden, Mark also saw that she had something to offer. 'Cookies?' Mark thought, his mind slipping slightly into a childlike state. Oddly quick, Mark was suddenly next to Iden, and, after giving her a cautionary look as well, plucked a cookie from her container.

Now with two food items in hand, Mark realized that he'd left out his share. Putting the cookie in his mouth, Mark walked over to his duffle bag, scooped it up and walked back over. Laying it gently down, he unzipped the top, revealing a glass-like container. Popping the clasps on both ends, Mark flipped off the lid, show casing a medley of items.

"M'kay," Mark said, pulling the cookie back out of his mouth, allowing him to speak clearly. "I've got a couple of bags of baked chips, granola-oat bars, strips of beef jerky, and about a dozen sweet-rolls." He listed his food items off, gesturing to the bag for whomever wanted some, to get some.

Last edited by Brutus:Primus on Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bad John

Bad John

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Saddle reached into his own bag, and pulled out a green bag of Kale chips. Each chip was simply a compressed disc of lightly salted kale. He shuddered at the thought of eating jerky, and sweet rolls seemed to filling. However, granola was quite tempting. He almost took some, but decided against it.

"No thanks. I'm good."

He popped one in his mouth, noticing the girl nearby. The one in powder blue, who offered some cookies. Saddle decided to be polite, and reach for one. "Thank you." He took one cookie, and popped it into his mouth. "Anybody want a chip? They're pretty healthy."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Alex finishes the pork bun, before shaking his head at the others. "Thanks, but no thanks. I already had lunch with my uncle before this. Only reason I wanted to try a pork bun is because my mom used to make 'em." He says, a small grin appearing on the lower half of his face that wasn't concealed by his hood. Okiro gives a nod towards Alex, before reaching for one of Iden's cookies. "This is delicious. You said a friend of yours made this, Iden?" She asks the younger student, finishing the cookie with one more bite.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Iden smiled at both Saddle and Mark as they took a cookie. She then nodded to Okiro when she asked that a friend made them, "Y-yeah, she made them for me before I left, since I wouldn't see them for a while." she explained.

She then herself took a few cookies before closing the container and putting it away. After she had finished, she gently picked up a pork bun, which she had never had before and then took a seat at the bench Alex was sitting at. She took a bite of the pork bun and found herself gasping at the takes, "W-wow, this is...very good" she muttered. She smiled up at Okiro realizing what she had said, "Thanks for sharing."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:29 pm

"Arigatou gozaimasu. I've taught myself to cook at a young age. I'm happy you enjoy it." Okiro says with a slight bow and a smile. "Sorry I'm a bum with nothin' to contribute. But thanks, anyways, guys." Alex says with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:54 pm

Roland eventually finishes the pork bun given to him by Okiro, contentment plain on his face. He looks to the other offerings available, but decides against taking any. "I also have nothing to offer. I am quite lacking in culinary skills," he admits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 12:26 am

"Hey, you're not alone, man." Mark says, flashing a joking grin at Roland. "I couldn't cook to save my life, most of the stuff I brought came from a Deli down the road." Mark gestures to the left, in the general direction of the Deli. With the grin still on his face, Mark goes back to eating his pork bun, finishing it off quite quick. He still couldn't believe how good it was. After the last few bites of the bun were swallowed, Mark went at it with the cookie.

Awesome lunch meal and an awesome tasting desert? Ooh, today was a good day.
Back to top Go down
Bad John

Bad John

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Saddle looked at his bag of chips, and shrugged. "I cooked these chips," he joked. Clearly they were in a vacuum sealed bag, with a wide logo on the front. He lifted his canteen and swigged some water. "Cooked this water too. Family recipe."

Saddle finished eating, shoving the empty bag into his backpack to throw away later.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:13 pm

Roland smiles slightly at Saddle's jokes, shaking his head with exasperated humor. He checks his scroll for the time again, and notices that another half an hour had already gone by, with all the food going around the small group of people. He closes and stows his scroll before running through a personal inventory one last time, ensuring he has everything he needs. "We should begin our final preparations for departure," Roland announces. "The airship should be arriving in fifteen minutes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm

"Fifteen minutes?" Mark asks, looking up from his bag, a bottle of water in his hand after having pulled it out. "Time's gone by that fast? Hm, who knew some small talk and a snack could kill time so quickly, huh?" Bringing the bottle up, Mark un-caps the top, and downs a few gulps of the cool liquid before re-capping it, and stowing it in his bag for later. While stuffing it in there, he takes a moment to sift through what he has, making sure he isn't missing anything. "Alright, I'm all good and sorted; lets, uh, all get going, then?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Iden finished the pork bun and after taking some of the bottle of juice her brother had made out of her bag to take a drink, she continued to eat her cookies as well as finishing of the juice. She listened to one of the older students' say that the airship was to arrive in a bit and she finished off the last cookie she had taken out and then took one last gulp of the juice. She put the bottle back into her bag for later use and slung it back onto her shoulder, standing up from the bench, "I-I'm all set." she chimed in.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

"Shiny, then. Let's get goin'." Alex says, stuffing his hands back in his coat pockets and tapping his foot on the ground, as the airship makes its descent. "Well, guys. Here it comes. The beginning of the rest of our lives as Hunters." He says with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Late!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Vale-
Jump to: