RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:30 am

Iden came out of the bathroom wearing a light blue spagetti straped loose shirt that had ruffles along the top and a dark blue tie below her bust. She wore light blue shorts that reached just above her knees also with a tie around the ends of it. Around her neck, which had gone unnoticed under her cloak was a necklace with a single light blue droplet gem on a silver chain. She had her bag slung over a shoulder in which had her folded clothes in it. Over her other shoulder was the holsters that held her two swords as she walked across the hall.

She went back to her one other bag, setting down her bag and weapons before unrolling her silver sleeping back with light blue ice designs on it. She pulled from her other bag a light blue pillow, she slept on nothing but it, and set up her sleeping area, her bags set right above her hand and her swords next to her. She snuggled into her sleeping back and pulled out a small handheld computer that looked rather cheap so see if her brother had sent her any messages yet.

----

Ashland looked to Salvador and breathed a sigh before nodding, "Alright" he got up and walked to the door that was joined to the security room, which was a room with a set of beds. "Thanks, Sal" he then walked into the room and just fell onto the bed, ready to fall asleep.

(I assume since they are guards, their room is connected to the security room. I also....can't spell to save my life.)

(Edit: Huh...I claimed the new page yet again....why is it always me?)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:43 pm

Hearing a faint clicking next to him, Leon rolls over, staring at the device Iden had pulled out.
"What is that thing?" he asks, raising an eyebrow/
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:08 am

Salvador watched Ashland leave the room, "No problem..." Sal muttered, his eyes trained on the young guardsman until he closed the bunk-room door. Letting out a tired sigh, Salvador spun back around in his chair, re-training his eyes onto the the security room's computer screens. Salvador would stay like this for the duration of his 2-hour shift, taking quick breaks once in a while to stretch and get a few drinks of water.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 8:44 am

Iden looked over at the boy she had been talking to earlier and then glanced at the device in her hand, "O-oh, it's...just something my brother got...so we could...keep in touch while I'm away." she mutters. "I-I can make calls and send messages...b-but only to the partner device...which my b-brother has" she finished.

----

(I can't really post as Ashland anymore....I want to play my villain DX)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:00 am

Never having seen anything like that before, Leon had sat up, crawling over and looking at the back of the device, poking at it with his human hand.
"How's it work?"
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:03 am

Weiss wasn't really sleeping, she sat up and looked at the two people talking. She stretched and asked them, stifling a yawn "Uh, what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 am

Leon turns his head, raising an eyebrow.
"Uhm....I dunno...Eleven?"
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:05 am

Weiss slowly nodded "Seems about right. What's got you two up?" She asked them, looking around
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:12 am

"This device...how does it work?" he asks, pointing to the communication device in Iden's hand.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:24 am

Weiss glanced at the device "Hmm. Looks like a small version of a scroll that is used to talk between wherever that one is....and it's pair. Right?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:27 am

Iden blinked as the two talked and then looked to the girl with white hair, nodding to her statement, "Y-yeah. My brother has the other one...he's...kinda protective." she laughs lightly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:30 am

"What's a scroll? Like paper?" Leon asks, confused. The girls were talking and using technology he had never heard mention of.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:33 am

Weiss looked at Leon, and shook her head, before looking side-on at Iden, nodding "I know that feeling." She pulled out one of her own. It had a white snowflake symbol on it. "Dad has me take it everywhere since....well..." she looked completely at Iden now, the scar running over her left eye visible now.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:58 am

Leon looks at Weiss, and almost laughs.
"Nice battle mark..." he mutters, finding it almost puny compared to some of his own. Of course, perhaps he was being rash. Usually a cut to the eye means blindness.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:05 am

Weiss coldly replied to Leon "Marks and scars mean that you let yourself get hit. I try not to. The thing I was fighting was supposed to be protecting me. I slipped up, and paid the price." she crossed her arms and looked away, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:11 am

"Don't think about it that way. Scars mean you were fighting a good opponent, and the fact that your alive means that you were better." Leon says with a smile, popping his neck.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:17 am

Weiss shuddered at the sound, but kept her resolve, noticing Iden had fallen asleep and moving over to tuck her in "It's not good when my own protector turns on me." She put Iden's device in her bag, before moving back to hers, putting her own device away and crawling into bed "Besides, if I had no scar, it would mean that I was even better than that. Anyway, I have to sleep. Goodnight...." she trailed off, realising she didn't know his name.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:22 am

"hmm..."
Leon thought about what the girl said.
"No..it's not good when your protectors betray you..." he mutters, narrowing his eyes as rolls back onto his back, glaring at the ceiling.
"G'night lady..." he mutters, his thoughts wandering elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 am

Weiss chuckled "Yeah, that's me. Lady Weiss Schnee. Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company." she stated, and drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:06 pm

(Play your villain, Moon. Sal's gonna be nice and give Ashland more time. ^^)

Sighing as he started at the screen, Salvador reached out to his right, and grabbed a mug that was sitting by the computer's key board. It was coffee, Sal's special blend; extra strength. After taking a few gulps of the bitter drink, Salvador went back to watching the screens. Nothing interesting happened, a few students woke up and talked for a bit, but nothing that would warrant Sal leaving and going in there. Checking the time, Salvador noticed the shift change coming up. Exchanging glances with the bunk room door and the clock, Sal thought differently, and decided to let Ashland have another hour of sleep.

Last edited by Brutus:Primus on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:27 pm

(Awww, Sal is so nice XD And I would but I have no idea where I could play as him.)
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:53 pm

Tanner thinks silently to himself. The only person he'd met, that he didn't hate was a girl whose name he forgot to ask for. "Well, hopefully I can try to make friends tomorrow." He had never tried, simply feeling he didn't belong with humans or Faunus. However he felt that he'd need friends in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: