RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kazza468

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:15 pm

(OOC: Clarification request, what exactly is shiro on while talking to Weiss?)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm

(I dunno <0-0> I think they're called torch holders or something. They're like a metal decoration you can hang up in corners...I picture Beacon as having them 0w0)
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:28 pm

(Oh now I get it, lol!) Weiss looked up at Shiro, back down to herself, and crossed her arms, blocking possible pervatious attempts and noting, looking back up at Shiro "That seems extremely dangerous, hello."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Titling his head to the side over so slightly, Shiro grinned. At least the girl seemed friendly.
"It's not dangerous. I have good balance." he says with a grin, hopping down in front of her, his hood and cloak blocking most notable features on him.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:34 pm

(Wait, Shiro's a prof! *facepalms*)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:35 pm

(Yush <-w->)
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Weiss shrugged "I'll defer to your judgment on that. May I ask, what is going to happen tomorrow, in terms of, I don't know, Dormitories? It's not like the floor is very comfortable, even with sleeping bags." She closed her book.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:41 pm

Feeling generous this evening, and hoping to find out more about this girl, her gets in very close, his ears twitching mischievously under his hood.
"It's a secret...so promise you wont tell..." he whispers, seeming rather child like in his demeanor.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Weiss sighs, rolling her eyes "I promise." She holds up her arms to keep some distance between them, and thinking she saw Shiro's hood twitch, but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:45 pm

"Your gonna be retrieving secret items from within the emerald forest...after that you'll get assigned teams and dorms..." he whispers, stepping back with a wide grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Weiss sighed "Assigned....no choice in the matter?" She put her arms down, and questioned. (I read shiro's character. Immortality, huh.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:50 pm

(In terms of age, not in terms of injury. And even magic must wear off sometime.)
Shiro nods, his expression becoming more solemn.
"It wouldn't teach much if students could pick their own teams..."
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Weiss reluctantly agreed "I guess..." and looked out the window "Nice night." she stated.(Yeah....and....SNOWFLAKE BUDDIES! *high fives*)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:55 pm

(Teachers cannot be personal friends with students <-w-> A rule I believe would apply even to Shiro, even in the RWBY universe.)
Shiro nods, smiling happily as his ears twitch again.
"It's very quiet outside."
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Weiss nodded "Most people are asleep..." She sighed, looking around the room. (I know that, I meant OOC high fives)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

(<0-0> *high five*)
"They'll need rest for tomorrow <^^>" The small teacher says, rocking on his feet as he looked at Weiss' hair, wondering if they shared some sort of odd, unique, rare gene, or if he simply didn't get outside enough.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Weiss nodded, looking back at him, and noticed Shiro looking at her hair and she asked "Is....something the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Rather than speak, Shiro pushes his hood back, showing off a few spiky locks of his own messy white hair, a grin still plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 pm

Weiss shrugged "Same hair color, doesn't really mean anything." She dismissed the similarity.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 pm

His spirits a little dampened, Shiro pushed his hood back into place.
"Isn't it a little rare though...?"
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:13 pm

Weiss nodded "Quite uncommon, yes.....but not unheard of."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Shiro frowns, his mood having been dampened nearly fully now by the girl's pessimism.
"What's your name?" he asks
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:21 pm

Weiss responded "Have you been living under a rock?" she half-asks, before handing shiro a magazine, on the cover was a snowflake, and a picture of herself "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world." she proudly proclaimed, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:23 pm

"Dust..." Shiro mutters, the substance ringing a small bell. It wasn't in what he typically taught, and never used it. He had thought that it was just generator fuel. He flipped through the magazine, yawning, finding it boring.
"You must be pretty rich <0-0>" he observes, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:25 pm

Weiss nodded, and quickly responded, frowning slightly "But I don't really want to talk about that."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:27 pm

"Fair enough!" he says with an excited grin.
"After all, money cant buy happiness."
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Weiss replied "It can, however, attract attention." She looked down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 pm

(Sorry if I interrupt your guys' flow of things.)

Salvador chuckled at Ashland's words, spinning around in his chair, his aged, yet still sharp eyes scanning the view screens. "I would imagine so; I didn't think they did this sort of thing here, the co-ed sharing of a ball-room for the first night..... You think it's some sort of test? To see if the kids can resist doing.... Certain urges?" Sal brought up a closed fist, covering his mouth in time for a ragged cough, "Keeping this many teenagers in one room.... Dios Mio..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:48 pm

(brutus has reminded me that I have other characters too <.>)
"Hi Novus!"
a few girls from signal called out to the boy in a group, giggling amongst themselves as the boy strips off his shirt, revealing rippling muscles, but not too much to the point where it was off-putting. Pushing his dark hair back into the style he wanted, he leaned against a wall near the corner of the ballroom.
--
After having relocated purpously, away from Novus, Wayne had changed into a pair of Flannel pajama bottoms and a white robe. It wasn't as...attention grabbing, as some of the other apparel in the room but that was the whole point. As of right then, he had merely curled up in the corner of the ballroom opposite his brother, reading a book by candlelight.
--
Shiro nods, ready to listen, his ears perked up, outlined under his hood.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Weiss explains how her family has been at war with white fang, and how her childhood wasn't that great for about a full two minutes of talking. Afterwards, she sighed and looked at Novus, before rolling her eyes and sighing "Why did they put teenage boys and girls together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: