RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of Signal!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

First day of Signal! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm

"Cailin Ondina... You're in room , my dear. Now, Rei Gibbous? Relation to Nova Gibbous and his boys?" She asks with a pleasant smile, looking up the room. "Oh, my. Room 413, as well." She says with a smile. "Looks like you'll be rooming, together. You both have one of the newer, larger rooms...Let's see who your third roommate is." The woman then looks up the information of their final roommate, and Faith turns to look at them. "You're both roommates. That's wonderful." She says with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Rei sighs, relieved that that seemed to be the end of the comparisons. She let a smile come back across her face.
"Yah...it's great." She says brightly
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Cailin smiled widely, "Roommates huh, how lucky are we to have met now?" she said to Rei.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm

"And you're the third, Faith!"

"I'm what." She squeaks, turning to look at the woman, who was giving her a small grin. She had specifically asked to have her own dorm... Why did she do this?! "...I-I'm your roommate, as well...Wonderful..." She says with a pleasant smile, but she had a slightly worried look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Rei smiles happily and wraps Faith in a hug.
"Yay! New friends!" She says happily, smiling...before deadpanning.
"......."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:36 pm

"Wh-what's wrong?" Faith asks, albeit in a bit of a wheeze due to the hug Rei has her in.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:25 pm

"I don't have any of my stuff..." she mutters, staring at the ground, letting Faith go free.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Cailin tilted her head at Rei's comment, "Well...do you live near here?" she asked. "We could all head over to your place and help you bring your stuff here" she suggested.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:52 pm

"W-would that even be okay...?" Faith asks, turning her attention from Cailin to Rei.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:16 pm

Rei puts a finger to her chin in thought, turning back to the receptionist.
"Has Uncle Nova come in yet?" she asks. If he was still at home, it would probably be alright.
(Your choice XD)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:50 pm

The nurse checks her computer. "His class doesn't start for a few hours, so he isn't here yet. Most of the students are simply looking around the campus and getting to their dorms. Classes don't start for a while, and even then, it's mostly your introductory classes and common knowledge classes. If you hurry, you should have enough time." The woman says.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Rei smiles and turns back to Faith.
"It's just on the edge of Vale. Come on!" she says, rushing past her new friend and grabbing her hand as she ran.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:20 pm

(Hey, how tall are Rei and Faith? I kinda want to draw the three of them now but I have to know who is the tallest.)

Cailin smiled as she followed after Rei and Faith at a jog.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

( I'm picturing Faith at about 5'3", and Rei is 5'5" )

Faith barely manages to let out a squeak of surprise, and instinctively reaches out and grabs Cailin, dragging her along, as well.

( Also, since we're moving this to Vale, shall I make a new topic there? )
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 pm

(sure....and I'd say Alex is right)
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 pm

(Cailin is the same height as Faith...and Rei looked at the 'taller girl' XD I could make Cailin taller, she is suppose to be tall for her age anyway.)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:53 pm

( I made a new topic in Vale .-. )
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Faith, Rei and Cailin manage to make it back well before anything of relative importance happens. "I think we still have time. Let's drop all this off at our dorm before we get to the main hall for the announcements." Faith suggests, turning and making her way towards the dorm building.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Rei nods, bouncing on her heels happily.
"Okay!....uh...where are the dorms?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:32 am

Cailin laughed a little at Rei, "I think Faith is leading us there now, Rei" she mused as she walked a little behind her. She was smiling and feeling very happy, she was so excited to be at this academy and she was thrilled to have met new people who were now friends. She believed she was at a good start for her training as a Huntress.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:24 am

Rei nods, embarrassed ever so slightly, and walking forward once again
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Faith turns around to make sure Rei and Cailin were still following her. Making sure they had room to catch up, she begins observing door numbers, the number given to her not too long ago still fresh in her mind. "Ah! Here we go!" She says, going to get the door open. "Oh wait...Um..." She murmurs, setting the bag down and reaching under her shirt at her waist, grabbing her scroll and using it to unlock the door. "Perfect." She says, walking in with a small smile. The room was rather spacious, with a small area that looked like a loft that one would climb with the provided ladder. "Oh...My. This room is...Big." She comments.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Rei drops the bags next to the door and dashes up into the loft space.
"I'm sleeping up here!" she declares happily
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Cailin pulls a bit of a pout before sighing in defeat, she had wanted the loft like area. But, she decided to let Rei have it instead of fighting over it. She would live with having one of the beds that was below.

She preceeded to bring the three suitcases she was caring, in addition to her backpack, to one side of the room. She set down the suitcases in a corner and then walked to one of the beds. She then looked up to Faith, "So, which one you want?" she asked.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Risa grins, looking down at the three beds in the room, and wondering how she'd get it up there. Maybe she'd pull off the materess, blankets, and pillow, then they could use the frame as a coffeetable! She grins to herself, proud of her own idea
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:46 pm

Drake walks out of his own room, stretching. "A room all to myself, lucky me. I hope I don't have any accidents again . . ." He says to himself, his hood down, cloak wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of Signal!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Signal Academy-
Jump to: