RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First day of Signal!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

First day of Signal! Empty
PostSubject: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Rei swallows.
"Uh....Um....."
Her eyes were swirling, overwhelmed by the sheer size of Signal and the students who all seemed rather comfortable. Meanwhile, she had just been in town a day, and was quite obviously from out-of-city.
"Excuse me?" she turns to a person walking past her, who pays her no mine, "Hello, can you..." She turns again, and is once again ignored. She sighs.
"Oi Vei..."

Last edited by Shiro-Otaku on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:24 pm

The girl's brilliant cyan eyes scan the area of the students as they begin flooding in for the new school year. Of course, the young miss with fuchsia glasses and pink hair was off in the shadows, having been left by her peers, as well.

It's then that she notices an unfamiliar face seemingly hopeless, trying to get the attention of the other students who don't hesitate to ignore her pleas for help. Gulping down any fear she had, she slowly walked towards the girl.

"U-um...Hello. Do you, um...Is everything...Okay?" She asks timidly, lacing her hands together and allowing her hair to cover almost the whole right side of her face.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:43 pm

A girl with dark red hair walked through the gates of the school she had been sent to. The smile upon her face just kept on growing and growing the more she looked around. Cailin was so excited to be here, if not for her sisters, she would not had ever made it. She was so thankful for them to convince their father to let her go and live her dream.

She adjusted her shoulder bag, a sword sheathed upon her other shoulder as she continued once more onto the school grounds to see a bunch of students walking about. She tried to greet some of them but found that she was ignored. Annoyed, she pouted and continued her walk to see two girls who were standing in place. The smile returned to her face, hoping that these people would possibly reply to her.

"Hello!" she greeted them cheerfully.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

Turning to one girl, and not having enough time to reply before another girl speaks to her. Rei turns bright red, and holds up a small, hand-drawn map of the ground, with a small signature in the corner.
"I can't find my way around!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 am

Faith lets out a squeak of surprise when the red-haired girl approached from the side. She put a hand to her chest to calm her beating heart, before clearing her throat. "H-hello." She replies to the redhead, before turning her attention back to the first girl. She smiles slightly at the crudely drawn map, before looking back at her. "Where do you need to go? I can, um, maybe show you around...If that's okay." She said, her voice slowly becoming softer.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:41 am

Cailin smiled at finally being greeted back, she walked over to the two to see one had pulled out a map. She blinked a few times, she never got a map, so where did she get one she wondered. She decided to wait for the other girl to reply before introducing herself.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:42 am

Rei grins at the quiet girl, finally happy to be able to speak.
"I need to go to uh..... 0-0..."
'Oh no...I never read the letter...'
"Uh...everywhere!" she says with a bright happy smile
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:47 am

"...Everywhere?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. She then looks at the other girl, before turning back to Rei. "You're both...Are you both new?" She asks them quietly, allowing her bangs to cover her right side again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:52 am

Rei nods, tucking the map her cousin had drawn for her into her pocket
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:55 am

Cailin nodded as well, "Yeah, just got here today" she smiled. She raised her hand to shake with the other two, "I'm Cailin Ondina, but you can call me Cai. It's nice to meet you." she introduced herself to them.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 am

"I-I'm Faith Sherman..." The girl mumbles, suddenly feeling as if talking on her own wasn't necessarily the best idea. "U-um...Do you...Both have your dorm rooms...?" She asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:16 am

Rei shakes her head.
"We have dorms <.>"
She had left her things at her uncles house
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 am

Cailin then smiled awkwardly, "I might have a dorm. I wouldn't know, I never got anything for the place but a letter of acceptance" she laughed lightly.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am

Faith listens as Cailin speaks, then looks back at Rei. "Do you have your acceptance letter, as well?" She inquires, a small smile gracing her face again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 am

Rei sniffles slightly, starting to feel rather stupid.
"n-no..."
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:53 am

Cailin raised her arms as she stretched a little, letting them rest behind her head as she stood to watch the other two talk. The other girl's situation seemed more important than her own.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 am

Faith's smile falters for a moment, before she places her hand on the girl's shoulder. "H-hey. That's okay. I'll help you both find your rooms." She offers with a smile. "What's your name?" She asks Rei.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:03 am

Rei swallows. Her uncle was well known, and she had no idea what kind of reputation her cousins had laid out for her.
"...uh...R-Rei..." she says, purposely neglecting her last name
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 am

Cailin smiled, letting her greeting hand fall, realizing that they weren't going to shake it. "Well, nice to meet you, Rei, Faith" she said happily.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:15 am

While Faith still felt rude for neglecting the hand, she was still in a completely different social situation than she was used to. "W-well, Rei, Cailin, I can show you around, a-and, uh, help you find your dorms. I-if you want, I mean." She says, mumbling the last part under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:26 am

"Please?" Rei begs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:33 am

"Of course." Faith says with a pleasant smile, walking towards the main doors. "Please, follow me." She says to the two.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:38 am

Rei follows happily, smiling
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:00 am

Cailin followed after the other girl, smiling lightly with her hands still poised behind her head. She hummed a little to herself as she looked around as they walked, she wanted to get a good look at the academy that she would be staying and learning at.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:14 am

Rei smiles and looks up at the taller girl...Cailin, was that her name?
"Hi!" she says, a bit awkwardly, but always happily
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Faith leads them to what looks like an office. "Hello, Faith," The woman at the desk greets. "U-um, hello. They, uh. They haven't received dorm numbers, yet..." Faith says, motioning to Cailin and Rei. "Oh, well, that could prove to be a problem. May I have your names?" She asks pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:41 pm

"Rei..." Rei mumbles quietly, blushing slightly, lacing her hands together behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 pm

"Last name?" The woman asks, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Cailin looked to the other girl, Rei who appeared almost...reluctent to devulge her last name. So, Cailin decided to take the attention off the other girl and smiled to the lady, "I'm Cailin Ondina" she told the lady. She then smiled to Rei, hoping the other girl could understand that she wanted to be friends.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:33 pm

Rei swallowed, her face turning bright read.
"Gibbous..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day of Signal!   First day of Signal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day of Signal!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Signal Academy-
Jump to: