RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axis M. Genesis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:05 am

Axis M. Genesis

Biological Information ---
    Race:
    Faunus, Fox Classification

Personality:
    Very much considers herself a solid tomboy. Although she does retain some of her more feminine qualities she holds a lot of other qualities as well that would not be so easily connected to the female gender. Apart from being a tomboy, Axis is still a friendly individual who easily opens up to people around her. Easy to strike up a conversation with and just as easy to become a friend with. Unlike when she was younger Axis has gained herself a new found trait of maturity which somehow blends in with her already existing childish qualities that still remain and refuse to leave. At one point she could be full of life, arrogant and free, roaming without a care in the world. While at another point she could be strong and serious, thinking everything through, realizing what needs to be and should be done. She is a unique mix of child and adult balanced into a blend which equally works together. When it comes to her temperament, Axis is unfortunately one who is easy affected and swayed by feelings. Given all that has happened to her thus far, not to mention having full access to all of her emotions still, it should no as no surprise. Anger and sadness are the two strongest emotions which can easily be pushed onto her through various methods. Given the right reasons, Axis can be known to hold a grudge. However, it has been proven that they never last long, unless there is a strong force backing up her hatred against said person or people. Even though she may not seem it, Axis fights for the good and well being of those around her. Even if your are a stranger, unless she knows your the enemy, she will stand and fight to keep you safe. She especially cares deeply for those around her that she considers close to her in some way, like friends and family, she would stand to protect or defend them in any way, shape, or form. Even if it meant going till her last breath and meeting the true end of a nobody. Even though it doesn't show as often anymore, Axis still retains her competitive side, often challenging friendly competition with friendly sportsmanship no matter the outcome. In sensitive matters of compassion or love, Axis has been noted to still be rather shy but not as badly in the past. In fact, in these type of situations she takes charge on her emotions. Often being the dominant one in the relationship and showing nothing but the most tender feelings towards that special person. In this case, it is also noted Axis can be one hell of a romantic pro and even sometimes the worlds biggest tease. In end, she is just one big ball of weird, which acts on a certain part of her personality depending on how she feels at the moment in time.

Physical Description ---
    Height:
    5' 3"

Weight:
    170 lbs (77 kg)

Body Structure:
    What once was the makings of a young girl has now evolved into the appearance of a unique young women. Having made many changes over the years. Axis found herself a style in which she finally felt comfortable and safe enough to remain in. Especially so with her life being that of her own control after long last. Overall she is a slim bodied female who stands at a height of five feet, three inches and weighs about a total of a hundred and seventy or so pounds. Compared to when she was growing up, Axis has since added to her body mass with a nice addition of muscular build. This comes from the many years of fighting countless battles and enduring intense training over the span of her lifetime thus far. Her figure shows more genuine curvature now. Providing evidence of full physical maturity. Although her body is still considered average in all means. Unlike in her younger years, Axis has grown progressively paler in skin tone. Having once been lightly tanned. Her skin has degraded into a pale flesh tone. What once used to be beautiful flowing crimson hair of long length has been cut down shorter and shorter through out the years. To the point where it reaches well above the neckline. Flat and smooth in appearance with the occasional spike here and there. Her bangs have gaining the natural ability to hang off to left of her face. The front most part of her bangs tend to bunch together in the center of her forehead and then split off into longer bangs which hang to each side of her face, going slightly beyond the length of her chin. The one thing that will always remain the same is the deep emerald hue of her eyes. Since she is a pure born Faunus, there are certain characteristics beyond her humanoid appearance. Such as the addition of a fox tail. The fur of her tail is crimson red. Matching that of her hair color. The tip however is a solid white color. Regardless of lacking care towards the prejudice given to her kind. For the sake of saving an argument she keeps her tail hidden from within her pants during the hours she is not alone. An odd peculiarity she has never been able to figure out; her overall body temperature is naturally warmer than that of others. Both of her own race and humans alike.

Clothing / Armor:
    Her shirt is a solid black V-neck t-shirt that fit the length of her upper body closely. Enough to display curves appropriately but not completely skin tight. There is enough space for the material to breathe and stretch without limiting movement. Over top she wears a black leather jacket. The length of which ends just above the stomach. Long sleeved with cuffs that are surrounded by a thick pull over band. Each band is held in place by silver cufflinks. Similar bands are also located across the upper part of the shoulders. Held on by buttons that resemble the cufflinks to a tee. The same silver color of the links are also used as trim around the outer edges of the bands. As well as the outer edges of the entirety of the jacket itself. The design of the jacket is high collared and lined with various intersection stitches. On her hands are black leather gloves that are fingerless. Around the wrist there is a red colored rim attached to each glove. Much like the rest of her ensemble. Axis sports a pair of black jeans. Around the upper thighs are two parallel red bands. Thick in size that enclose the crotch area in a rectangular formation. These bands also surround the out edge of each pocket. For footwear, a pair of, you guessed it. Black leather boots. These boots are laced with thin red trim that circle around each sole. On her head are a pair of metal goggles. Big and bulky, with rectangular frames. The metal work of their design is completely melded into a silver color. The transparency of the lens are tinted red. But are light enough not to disorient visibility. These goggles are also a device which houses a small built in database. Any information Axis learns about anything of interest. Is recorded and logged into a advanced memory chip that has been implemented into the technical design of the goggles. They can not access any information beyond what the chip has been able catalogue in it's memory database.

Personal Information ---
    Fairytale Represented:
    Inari Ōkami: Legend of the Kitsune

Given Reputation:
    The Eternal Flame

Emblem:
    Spoiler:
    Color Represented:
    Crimson Red

Weapon of Choice:
    Collapseable Broadsword

Fighting Style:
    All in all, Axis is an offensive fighter. Taking most, if not all, of her targets and opponents head on with little thought. She is a fighting powerhouse in a small package. Able to beat most people with her impressive combination of strength and speed. She is able to pound down on her enemies with brute strength while also being able to almost run circles around them most of the time. Also able to barrage her enemies with swift and smooth attacks. Being pretty light on her feet she is able to pull maneuvering and physical feats which most could not do normally. Also, with her speed comes a good sense of agility being able to weave and dodge at the appropriate times. This also allows her to mix parkour maneuvers into her tactics. Such as running up and along walls to pass people for example. Through applying all these means together she becomes a worthy opponent on the field of combat. All of this is backed up by her solid determination to do what ever she can  in order to make sure she comes out victorious in some way. Going into battle, she cares not for the amount of injury she takes until the final move has been made and the battle comes to a close. Dependent on who she is going up against, Axis can sometimes get a bit cocky and highly underestimate her target. Causing herself to get caught up in situations where she has no chance. At times she may even encourage a good fight, during which there is a twisted sense in her that enjoys the suffering of her target. A speed demon in a sense as she is able to outrun most average people. In battle she is often quick in her movements and hard to keep up with. Her speed is  joined in combination with good agility to be able to move about wildly and dodge most attacks. However catching her off guard can hinder this strength and basically make it null. A brute when it comes to attacking an opponent. Even though she may not look it, Axis is in fact literally packing an impressive amount of strength behind her punches, so to speak. Her abilities in the art of using dust are weak as they are the most neglected part of her battle strategy since they day she could fight. She can in fact use it, but it is unable to even compare to the power of her physical attacks with a blade. Because of the determination she puts into each and every battle, Axis will fight till she no longer has the energy in which to do so any longer. Which means she often takes a lot of injuries through out the course of battle. More often in the past than now, she is unfortunately easily manipulated by her emotions. Through well played words by her opponent she is flooded by strong emotions which in turn take over her mind. This causes her to lose herself completely. Which in end causes the darker side within her to take over. The foolish blood lusting side of her, which often renders her more unfocused and easily controlled by others.

Semblance:
    Embrace the Flame - Axis has a prime affinitive connection with the element of fire. So much so believing it a valued part of her identity. As such she is able emit and manipulate the essence of fire both voluntarily and involuntarily. Of her own volition she can manipulate sources of fire. Essentially bending and morphing flames to her will. However only to so much extent. It does take energy out of her to do. The harder she focuses on doing so, the more energy she is forced to exert. Until the point of exhaustion. Though it might sound kind of stupid, Axis has grown so fond and proud of her affinity to the element fire that it actually has bonded with her to a degree. It has become such an integrated part of who she is that the essence of flame burning inside her (so to speak) reacts to her inner most desires. More specifically, to her deepest and strongest feelings. Triggered by the sway of her being. They act as both a signal and display of levels of certain emotions given towards specific situations. For example, let's take anger. There are many different levels of anger one can reach. In Axis' case, if she were to give into a fit of rage. Sparks would emerge from her hands at first. Almost as if she were contemplating igniting them. However these sparks are involuntary and unnoticed. As her rage would continue to grow inside, the sparks would soon turn into tiny flames which would burn within her palms. This would progress as her rage continued to do so. Turning into bigger and brighter wild flames. Until finally Axis could no longer contain herself and the flames would immediately disperse in a violently swirling display. These flames do not harm in any way. They are merely for aesthetic purpose and do not cause damage to any degree. Their sole purpose is to react in response to Axis' strongest emotional sensations.

Chronological Information ---
    Bio:
    "By this point I'm sure your expecting the life of a simple fan who fought for the right to live. Is that it? Well sorry to disappoint you. This is your typical human fantasized judgement call. Yes I am Faunus. Just because I am doesn't mean I follow the stereotype that has been so deemed upon my kind. Have I seen my share of harshness in the world, hell yeah. That doesn't mean I instigated it. Not all of it anyway. So put that out of your head and listen closely. You might actually learn a thing or two. I was born to a common family with only one other sibling. An older brother, who as of several years ago, disappeared without a trace. And when I say that I mean it. Not a scrap of contact of any sort. I've gone to look for him quite a few times. Though to no success. I hate to assume the worse. But a mind wonders sometimes in a situation that tense. Not that it is any of your business. Growing up in an isolated land that was often cut off from the society you humans declared your own. Free from our likes and influence. You felt it necessary to keep us locked away in Menagerie. For whatever reason I didn't quite understand at the time. According to my parents at the time. It was better for us all to be on our own. It just made things easier. Again, whatever that meant. Regardless of my curiosity, I paid it no mind. That was, until I started getting older and seeing the bigger picture for myself. All the hatred, all the accusation, all the ignorance. To confine a race to solitude based upon differences and flawed perspective of judgement. Such a low and disgusting trait I noticed human's shared back then. I could help but question why each and every time. Though every time I did, the answer was always the same. Fear. Fear of the unknown. Of what they did not understand. Understandable and yet unacceptable. Upon my teenage years. The continued to grow more vain in their opinions of us. It was at that time my brother took his leave from cruelty and damnation. Out past the borders of our prison to find a better life. One filled with freedom and choice. No word yet on if he was ever success in his search. Doubt there ever will be. I know I shouldn't think that way. I just have had no proof since. It's hard when the ones you love just disappear off the radar without so much as a reason. Now I want you to imagine this with me. A teen who had spent a vast majority of life admiring her sibling. A man who marveled in intelligence, power, and experience. The very person she aspired to be like from very early days. Just all but up and leaves everything behind. Do you realize how sad that is? I didn't want him to go. Yet I didn't have the choice to stop him. As much as it ripped me apart from the inside. I knew it was something he had to do. For the better. So I watched him pack up his things. Determination within him. Then with a final goodbye just walked right out. Leaving me with sadness but also a lifetime of memories and a single promise. A promise that I might see him again one day. If I ever decided to go to the outside.

A few more years passed. Picked up a few hobbies. Lived my life as a single child. Praying I might hear something, anything, from him. About his travels and what he was up to. To no avail. I was left without an answer. Always wondering. It was about this time that hostility between the Faunus and the Humans was really starting to brew. Faunus arguing for freedom of choice and the right of equality. Human refusing to give an inch out of disdain. It got so bad that eventually wars was declared. During that period of my life. I honestly couldn't blame them. All of us were getting so fed up with the quality of our lives. How we were being dictated about every aspect of what we could and could not do. Being controlled even. Supressed above all. In my own ignorance. I supported the war efforts at the time. Adamant in the belief that it would solve our problems if we won. I was, of course, wrong. Nothing but a stupid teenager not fully understanding what war would entail. The damages it would cause us. The reputation that would only grow worse from it. I paid for my ridiculous beliefs naturally. My parents gave their lives towards the war efforts. A price paid for their involvement. A punishment I was due for supporting such madness. Or so I took it as. To this day it still pain me to bare the thought of what you humans did. You my life by the neck and slit it with a blade, so to speak. From that moment I was on my own. With purpose or reason. A dark time where I nearly crashed and burned from existence. Well if it hadn't been for one thing. Beacon Academy. Yes, believe it or not. I too am making something of myself and amongst your vile culture no less. Though I know your race is capable of much, much more than hatred. I am still very much cautious about how I conduct around others. Can you blame me with such history between us. No, I don't hold it against every single one of you. Just the individuals responsible. I can understand that new things can be frightening and you may not want to understand. But I do and with that I accept the reality of the life I'm forced to live. Even if it means co-existing with your lot. Even under sworn secrecy. After a length mourning period, a year or so at least if I recall correctly. I was driven to better myself. To pull myself from the clutches of suffocating depression for a brighter and meaning future. I had heard on the wind of an academy in Vale. A continent that wasn't too far from home. From all around members of prominent family or background came to train as warriors. Warriors which were known as Hunters. Hunters were protectors of the world. That's when I was hit with a revelation. A hero to represent my people. To put forth an honest effort that not all Faunus were entities of evil. As was the general consensus believed. I wanted to be the one to set the record straight. To prove to everyone that Faunus were just as capable to be among humans and more than deserving of it. Given years upon years of torment, destruction, and death between the races. With nothing left to my name, I packed up the few belongings I owned and made way for Beacon.

Determined with my own choice. First and official and mine. Mine alone. The feeling was overwhelming. I don't even think there are words that could describe the very first time I stepped into that school. Or even outside of Manegrie's borders for that matter. The sense of adventure and excitement. Being nervous and and yet happy. All of it was something else. Something I had never even thought I would ever experience. But I did, and that was something to be proud of. Fair to say I damn well was that day. Until registration time rolled around. Now normally you'd hand in your fancy transcripts from previous schools that list all your credentials for getting. Well me being from the sworn enemy of the world. I didn't have any of that. The only previous training I'd ever had was from first hand experience involving my brother. We'd spar and he'd teach me everything he knew. But nothing beyond that. So needless to say I had no freaking clue to what I was doing or what I was getting into when I walked into that place. It was painfully obvious too. I still remember all the strange looks I got. Stumbling around as I tried to find my way. God damn embarrassing, let me tell ya. Even so I just tucked up my pride and continued on by like I belonged there. No one any the wiser that I was an outside after that. That didn't excuse the fact I was still lost. I must have wandered that place for hours without so much as an inch of progress. If anything, I was handed a step back before I was able to move forward.

Now you know how when your younger, and your on the playground. There are the cool kids. Then there are the normal and finally the ones considered losers. Now in this scenario the cooler of those three categories are generally the biggest jerks. Well, as said as it is, apparently that's still happening. Those kinds of people just never give up. Always being snobby and ruling over people with intimidation. Needless to say I ran into a crowd very much like. Bastard just pop out of nowhere and pick on the innocent. They tried it with me out of the blue and they got a few shots in. I will admit they bruised me up a bit. Though not nearly as bad as I knocked at them. After a lifetime of ridicule and being knocked down by those who think they are better than you. I don't take that kind of crap anymore. I fight back and I sure as hell speak my mind. Which I did both of. Not without getting caught however. Around the corner a Beacon professor caught scene of the fight. They group and myself were immediately taken to the headmaster's office. Where I assumed consequences were to be awaiting. Out a rare shred of luck. A completely different turn of events would be granted to me. The chance I had come for. Would you believe me when I said that I was literally given a second chance at life thanks to this guy? Well you better believe it. Sitting there side by side with my attackers. Waiting to be dragged away for a crime or worse. Instead only to be greeted by a man who took my hardships and made them my blessing. At that moment he sent away men that had assaulted me and just as I thought I was going to be scowled. He actually offered me his hand. Welcomed to the school. Even sat down with me personally and had a decent conversation. The whole time I was so conflicted. Here was this one guy who displayed courtesy instead of insult. Even towards a creature like me. By god a saint amongst monsters. He asked me the basic questions. As to be expected. Who I was, what I was doing there, ect. Then he went on to ask me a little more personally questions and honestly I felt compelled to tell him. It was somehow easy to be open towards him. Of course I left some crucial details out here and there. Other than that he got the full truth about my life and my purpose for being in Vale. Then when all was said and done. We stood in silence. Exchanging glances for what seemed like an eternity before he finally spoke again. That day I heard the most encouraging words I could ever imagine. I was finally and properly welcomed.

Since that day I've spent at least a good year and a half studying here at Beacon Academy. Not sure how he was able to convince people I belong here. Since I lack all registration paper work. I won't question though. As long as I am here. In this school. Doing something with my life. I will be forever grateful and take whatever I can get. Besides, I can't imagine being anywhere else. Here's hoping to a grand future. To living my life the way I want.
    "

Miscellaneous Information ---
    -> Considers herself Pansexual.
    -> Took kendo as a hobby for several years as a young child.
    -> She has a strong love for anything with cinnamon or mint as a flavor.
    -> Her preferred drink is iced tea and preferred food is anything with meat.
    -> A bit of a tech nerd. She knows bits and pieces that lead to some brilliant creations. But nothing too advanced.
    -> She has a strong affinity for the arts. Whether it be visual, musical, or other variants. Though her passion tends to lean in favor of drawing more than anything else.
    -> In conjunction with her Semblance, the tip of her tail emits a small flame which can grow or shrink dependant on her emotions.

Last edited by Axis Genesis on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Wei Tzu

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:33 am

Please refer to the character template provided in the stickied topic for creation of your character's profile.
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 am

This is your profile, just with a few important additives and more organization. I have not left a single thing out that your template requires.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Wei Tzu

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 am

Very well.

Good on you for going the extra mile with detail.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Heh. How'd I know you'd make a Faunas, Axis? :p
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 pm

I'll admit, I'm somewhat wary of potential Sue development over the way her fighting style is described, but other than that, everything's good to go for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Axis M. Genesis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axis M. Genesis   Axis M. Genesis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Axis M. Genesis
Page 1 of 1