RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tasha Osland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zerowing21

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 am

Name: Tasha Osland

Personality: Tasha is rather reserved and has loner tendencies such as spending time fishing in the woods and reading in her room. When she is putting on airs being cold to others, she is rather warm and friendly, wanting t help her team survive whatever it takes. While she can be a bit daring in some aspects, but she also tends to think of things in a tactical manner when it comes to her moves. This leads her to like fighting from a distance, since it provides an advantage against those that fight in close combat.

Bio: Tasha wasn't ever really into being a huntress, but her family was always trying to push her into that direction. She hated her life of being rich and even would do daring feats to take riches from other rich families to give out to the poorer families in the area. By the time she came of age for Beacon, she had put her robin hood like life on hold to. Her dream now is to steal anything of worth from any one rich in the school and give it to the most needy. When she was five, her parents adopted a bunny fauns named Risa. The two are close. Her family runs Osland Munitions. While younger, She and Weiss used to have a friendship, but one argument over something petty (which was started by Weiss) sparked the falling out. Her wanting to steal from Weiss is motivated by the argument. She is will to forgive her if Weiss comes to her to apologize.

Physical Appearance: Tasha has long sliver hair down the middle of her back; she has tan eyes and is 5'1. Her skin is white with no scars on her face or arms. Her chest is well endowed, but she rather hates that.

Clothing/Armor: Her normal wardrobe is a green shirt with a green hoodie with a knee length skirt with tights and boots. She also wears a cloak on occasion when needed.

Semblance: Tasha's really doesn't have any semblance.

Color Represented: Forest Green

Fairy Tale Represented: Robin hood

Symbol: Leaf

Semblance: What power does your character specifically have? (Such as Ruby's speed, Pyrrha's Polarity, Blake's after-image, etc. Only choose one)

Last edited by zerowing21 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:45 am

I understand you came here from the FF.net forum, but I'd still appreciate it if you conformed this to the template and rules I have provided. Sorry, Zero.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
zerowing21

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 am

Its fine, I'll do what I can and what not.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:20 am

...Accepted, skeptical as I am. Mainly because I know you from FF and that you're a good RP partner. In the future, try to stay within the minimum word limits.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
zerowing21

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 am

I'll try to next time. Probably can do better with Risa since I did more with her.
Back to top Go down
zerowing21

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

Withdrawing Tasha because I will NOT be rping here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tasha Osland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasha Osland   Tasha Osland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasha Osland
Page 1 of 1