RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Qopster

Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Empty
PostSubject: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Names: The left one is named Death while the right one is named Fire.

Type: Dual Scimitars that have a gun form, nun chuck form, and, of course, a sword form.

Range: Scimitar Form: Close ranged
                     Pistol : Medium to Far Range

Description : 2 Persian scimitars that he hides in the folds of his hoodie in the sleeves. They look exactly the same except for a few small details. Fire has a dragon running up each side of the blade with fire crystals as eyes for each dragon. Death has skulls running up on each side, with black crystals for eyes in each one. The blades can be moved out of the way, as in slid of outward then locked into precision at a 90 degree angle,  and pistol barrels will pop out of each.

Abilities: Fire can launch fire from the tip or light itself on fire if the situation requires it. The crystals on Death can absorb 20% of all energy based attacks anybody launches at him. This is in sword form by the way. In gun form, the bullets which are made from fire crystals have a chance of igniting an enemy 4 out of 10 shots. And since its a pistol, it takes time to fire each shot.

Last edited by Qopster on Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Nunchaku are blunt weapons... How can they slice into someone?
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm

The got blades on one end, its where the blades from the sword are
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Nunchuks are shorter than the blades of a scimitar don't understand why that's medium range and the sword death is super op to me. The weapons in general seem op I can't chip away from a distance cuz I get lit on fire I can't get close because if death touches me I lose my life force and die instantly. I get it nunchuks are cool but I don't see a practical use for it. Nunchuks have no real defensive capabilities while scimitars do and how big are dusks sleeves that he can hide thick scimitar blades in them and better question how can he survive touching the blade of death in his sleeve without dying instantly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:05 pm

U DONT DI INSTATLY U GET TIRED IF U HAVE A STRONG WILL IT WONT AFFECT U if ur a grimm or some1 easily influenced, it will make u exausted
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:07 pm

He survives cause of his affinity to shadow which counters the death, also, how do you know he doesn't have sheathes in his sleeves? You know what, I'll add that right now, and he has large sleeves large enough to hold a scimitar each. Or I could say its RWBY logic cause Ren's guns fit in his sleeves and they don't fold
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:21 pm

His guns dropped into his sleeves from the barrels fit stop getting bitchy and nerf your fucking weapons and character and great I get exhausted mid battle and I become an easy target and just because I'm affiliated with shadows doesn't mean I can best death
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Pierce

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

And where do the blades go in gun mode? And oh still haven't explained the practicality of nunchuks
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Ghost, one more outburst from you and I will issue your first warning.
While there are a couple canon characters with extra abilities/forms, my main point with that is that they are Acted and Animated by professionals.
I'm going to ask you to move down to Two forms, as I have asked others to do the same due to not wanting a weapon to seem too Overpowered.
While I do apologize for Ghostly's attitude, it does not reflect the behavior of the Staff at all. We are not asking this to be a hardass or to make your life difficult: This is an open RP where we care about the behavior and well being of all users, and want to make sure no other user hinders their fun with overpowered characters or weaponry.
When and Admin or Mod asks something, we do expect full cooperation, and have the right to Accept or Deny at our own discretion.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:44 am

kay by by 2 nun chucks then
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:53 am

ad and its NAME is DEATH not its actually effects. Its just named of that because it makes u tired and because it has skulls with black eyes on it
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:01 am

Okay so the blades become guns by being able to be detached from the top, slid over to the left if its the left sword and the right if its the right sword. There are one barrel connecting to the hilt of each sword, where a magazine is stored. (yes the magazine is in the hilt, don't asked why, it seemed like a good idea at the time)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:06 pm

I understand how gunblades work, and what you're going for.

Death: Limit how much Death can absorb by about, say, a fraction of the energy of the attacked being delivered, then it'll be good.

Fire: Incendiary rounds, if I'm assuming that's what is in its magazine, do not ignite people on fire: It is used to ignite flammable substances on fire, ie. gas in zepplins, fuel tanks, etc. If that isn't what kind of rounds that it is using, then simply say the rounds are on fire. The way you write it, it seems OP in a God-Mod sense (Mainly because it says it ignites an enemy, its temporary effects notwithstanding.) Saying it has a chance to ignite an enemy seems a little more lenient and is a bit more comforting.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:36 pm

:Very Happy Very Happy Thank YOU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done   Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusk Sapphire's Weapons Fire and Death RE-done
Page 1 of 1