RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teacher's Lounge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:53 pm

A teacher's-only room for the professors of Signal.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 pm

A young women with brown haired tied up in buns rushed into the room, looking around quickly, a big grin on her face. "Hai, look at this place, it's amazing!" she exclaimed.

A young man, also with brown hair but it was pulled into a ponytail behind him, walked in after, shaking his head at her actions. "Chun, try to calm yourself. It's not like we've never been here before." he told his younger sister. Even though, he preceeded to look around as well, seeing the room before them. It was a nice room, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Nova had been sitting quietly in the corner of the Teacher's lounge all morning, running his eyes over his class sheets over and over, memorizing the curriculum, making sure his lesson plans were flawless, and that he was prepared for the new year. Unfortunately, his focus was interrupted by two teachers waltzing in, chatting to each other. He looked up, his golden eyes scanning them
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Chun walked to a window that overlooked the courtyard, smiling widely. "The is view here is amazing, I can almost see the city." She marvelled.

Hai sighed before looking about and seeing Nova. He blinked a bit and then sighed once more, a little embarressed about his sister now. However, he did not let this stop him and looked to the Nova once more, "Ah, hello" he greeted the other hunter, "We're new teachers starting today. I am Fen Hai, I'm going to be teaching History." he introduced himself.

Chun had heard her brother talking to someone and looked to who that might be, tilting her head slighlty.

"And this is my sister, Fen Chun, she will be teaching Survival Awareness" Hai introduced his sister, seeing she had turned to look.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Nova nodded in reply.
"Gibbous...I teach combat..." he says, before turning his gaze back to his papers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teacher's Lounge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher's Lounge   Teacher's Lounge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teacher's Lounge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Signal Academy-
Jump to: