RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Bonds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 8:10 pm

The warm sun was radiant in the skies of Vale, shining down to the port city below. People were running errands and going about their business, seemingly content with smiles on most of their faces. Though, there was a commotion, caused by a group of three girls, in particular.

"W-wait! Rei!" Faith calls out, still being dragged around by Rei. "H-how much further until we get there...?" The timid girl asks, glancing over her shoulder to make sure Cailin was still with them.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:13 pm

Drake walked down the streets of Vale. "Well, today's my first day at Signal. I'm going to be a better Hunter than my father!" He half shouts, before hearing commotion from around the corner. "I wonder what that could be . . ." Drake thinks, quirking a brow.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:20 pm

Rei looked about, struggling to remember the correct route.
"Uh.....I don't know...which way to the suburbs?" She turns, to ask either of the girls
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:31 pm

"Hm...I think it's this way, through this park." She says, pointing towards the tree and grass-covered area of land. "I-if I'm not mistaken, it should be a shortcut..." She adds, lacing her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Drake turns the corner into the three girls. "Excuse me, my apologies! He says, moving out of their way.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Rei smiles at Faith, ignoring the man.
"Lead on!" She says happily.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:02 pm

"Wha- but- um," Faith stammers, looking at the boy, and back at Rei. "I-I'm sorry, w-we have somewhere to be." She says quietly, giving an apologetic bow, before looking at Cailin, seeing if she would follow.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Drake smiled, shrugging. "Don't worry about it, I have somewhere to be as well!" He says, continuing his walk to Signal. They must be attending Signal as well . . . He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Rei smiles, tugging on Faith's sleeve and taking Cailin's hand, apparently throwing "Lead on" to the wind.
"Lets go!" she says happily, pulling the girls in the direction Faith had pointed.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 am

Faith let's out another mild squeak, being pulled behind Rei. "W-wait! Slow down!" Faith requests, pushing her glasses up on her nose.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 am

Rei quickly slows.
"Yes?" She asks, rocking on her heels.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:18 am

"U-um, well...I just thought we could enjoy a nice walk, and, um...Not run." She mumbles, lowering her gaze to the ground. "I-if that's okay with you two." She adds.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:22 am

Rei seems dumbstruck.
"But the lady says we have to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:06 am

(I could have sworn I posted reply to this...whatever)

Cailin had stayed silent through the whole run, having not been to Vale before, she didn't really know where they were going. So she let the ones who seemed to know where they were headed to lead the way. She then looked about, having not even noticed the boy who has passed them.

After they had slowed a bit after Faith compained about taking a walk instead of running, "The lady at the desk did say that we didn't have much time. She said we would make it if we hurried. I think walking is out of the question" she agreed with Rei.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 pm

"U-um...Right." Faith replies with a nod. She looks at the two girls, then further into the park, and takes off at a light jogging pace.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Rei follows at a jogging pace as well, keeping an Eye out for her uncle's house.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:58 pm

(alright, I made Cailin 5'6")

Cailin followed after the others, keeping pace right behind Rei as they jogged through town. She understood they were heading to a house...but she really had no idea where they were going. She would have to be sure to study a map beofre she comes into town next.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Rei turned to Cailin.
"So...what's a little bit about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Faith, hearing the conversation that was about to take place, silently squeaked and sped her pace just a bit, making a slightly bigger gap between herself and the other girls. Though, mildly intrigued, as well, she kept an open ear to listen, as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Rei's eyes turned forward and she quickly catches up to the girl, putting an arm across her shoulder, a jokester grin on her face.
"Aw...you're not sick of us already?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:33 pm

Cailin smiled at Rei as she was asked about herself, however, before she could even try to rely, Rei had caught up to Faith who had pushed ahead. Cailin tilted her head as she rushed further to catch up with the two when she heard Rei question Faith, finding herself surpressing a chuckle at the joke.

She decided to wait to answer Rei's question for a later time, maybe when they were not running around.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:50 pm

"Wh-what?! No!" The girl manages to squeak in reply. "I-it's nothing like that, really!" She adds in a murmur.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Rei shakes her head, her usual smile returning as she turns forward again.
"OH! There it is!" she says, pointing excitedly at a rather large two story house.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:02 pm

"Oh!" Faith breathe, giving a sigh of relief. "Let's hurry and collect your things." She sighs, walking towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Rei bounds up the steps to the front porch and trys to turn the handle...locked.
"Uh oh..."
She knocks on the door.
"Hello! Uncle Nova!?" she calls, frowning.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:22 pm

Cailin caught up with the other two at a home that looked very nice on the outside. She looked around the area, smiling to herself as she waited for Rei to get into the house.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Rei turned around, staring at her feet, face red in embarassment.
"I...I think he left...and...I don't have a key..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:14 am

"You don't, um...Have a key?" Faith asks, moving her bangs from in front of her eye, to higher up on her head and out of her vision.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:28 am

Rei shakes her head, kicking her feet.
"No...I just got into town last night..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 12:54 am

"O-oh." Faith replies quietly. She, too, begins knocking, but much more gently than Rei was. So, she instead rings the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Bonds   Making Bonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Bonds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Vale-
Jump to: