RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Go down 
+2
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wei Tzu

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:47 pm

I hope you all enjoy your days, today. Unfortunately, this holiday has been getting less and less attention in the U.S. in favor of jumping to get ready for Christmas (or any other winter holidays), but this is just as much a family holiday as the winter hols should be.

Laugh and grow fat this day, everyone.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanksgiving has always been a holiday we celebrated. If we didn't celebrate it, it would just feel weird. Thanksgiving though is a big thing in Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Pacino

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Mhm I am thankful.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all who celebrate!

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Brutus:Primus

Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Turkey's to all!!!

Delicious FOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 12:46 pm

Now I may not be American (and this might be a little late) but I do wish all of you celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving~
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!   Happy Thanksgiving to all! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Page 1 of 1