RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Destroyers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bad John

Bad John

Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Destroyers   Destroyers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:05 am

Metal met metal, clanging strikes echoing throughout the graveyard. Grey soil was pitted and cratered, littered with burns, bullet holes, and boot-prints.

An already cracked tombstone was smashed in half, as Saddle was thrown through it by his opponent.  He rolled over his shoulder, keeping Reinier up and ready, as he wiped blood from his nose.

“SADDLE!” Iden rushed to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

“I’m fine!” Saddle stood, planting his boot and looking his enemy, a Bull Faunus, in the eye. “Help the others. Mikama is taking serious heat over there!”

Iden swallowed, then nodded. “Don’t get hurt.” Iden dashed off to support her teammate, as Saddle stood alone.

Abelardo laughed. “Oh, he can’t promise that. Can you, boy?” The bull cracked his knuckles, and Saddle charged him, their weapons sparking against each other in another vicious clash.

My honored brethren
We come together
To unite as one

Daniel Umbra wasn’t normally hot blooded in battle, but this was his chance to avenge his team.

To bring AJ’s killer to justice. The young student drew Neoma and Cheondra, the blades sparking against their scabbards as he loosed them.

Varro, the bigger, armored boy, simply stood, awaiting the attack with a light, relaxed smirk on his face. Daniel let out a brief war cry as he leaped forward. He swung Neoma around, slicing a hair on Varro’s head, to the larger warrior’s annoyance. The younger fighter brought Cheondra down, hoping to spear Varro through the chest. He was fighting to KILL.

His blow did not land, as Varro twisted out of the way. He turned, and swung his lance. Daniel ducked out of the way, the blow passing his shoulder as he dove back.

“Flea.” Varro unfolded his bow, and snatched three arrows from the quiver on his back. He aimed, and fired the three arrows at once. Daniel swung Cheondra, swiping one away. He sidestepped the others, feeling their imposing air pass his cheek.

The arrows crumpled the ground behind him. Daniel stood, ready to fight. A trickle of blood dripped from his sleeve.

“You’ll never avenge your little buddy if you move like that, kid.” Varro grinned. “Are you scared? Need to yell for help? I'd expect nothing else from a lesser mortal.”

Daniel silently rotated his swords in his hands. “Shut up and fight.”

Against those that are damned
We show no mercy
For we have none

Mikama planted his feet. Antonio seemed to be dancing circles around him. He turned, and fired his submachine guns, the bullets peppering the ground around Antonio’s feet. He was ungodly fast.

“MY TURN, PUNK!!” Antonio may not be a hunter, but the nineteen year old was a graduate in the school of brutality. He brought back his arm as Mikama affixed his shield together. “UNGAAAAAAAR,” With a swing of his arm, Antonio’s gauntlet fired off, attached to a long, silvery chain. The gauntlet impacted upon Mikama’s shield, jarring him.

Mikama held his ground, but the blow felt like a bus crashing against his shoulder. He looked up, and Antonio was coming at him. “MAX!!” The older fighter’s left gauntlet was spinning like a mining drill. He brought his arm down on Mikama’s shield, drilling against it, and nearly knocking Mikama to his knees.

“READY TO GIVE UP, LITTLE BOY?!” Antonio growled. “You’re DEAD!”

Mikama pushed back, his strength nearly matching Antonio’s, impressing the older fighter. “You don’t scare me…” Mikama hissed, and swung his shield, forcing Antonio back, who leaped away laughing.

Our enemies shall fall
As we uprise

“MIKAMA! I’m coming!” Iden darted towards Mikama to assist him, both Testa drawn. She was cut off by a terrifying vision of the past. Though she didn’t know him, he knew her quite well. Iulian barred her path, cracking his knuckles, his wolf ears twitching. A cool mist surrounded them both.

“Oh, how you’ve grown, child.” Her half brother smiled, sharp teeth grinding. “And such kind friends. I think I’ll eat the black haired boy’s heart.”

Before Iden could react, Iulian darted towards her. Iden channeled her Aura through her feet, and with a puff of soot and soil, moved clear of his strike. Iulian slid on the grey dirt and dying grass, and charged towards her again. The young woman could think of nothing but to dodge, and avoid his primal attacks.

“STOP!!!” Iden’s left blade transformed into a thicker, back-blade, and she swung it. The mist obscured her vision, and her swing struck only air. Iulian seemed to disappear.

“AHAHAHAHAH!!!” Iden looked up, as Iulian, laughing maniacally, descended upon her.

To claim our fate
Now and forever

“Leave her alone!!” Saddle charged towards Iden and Iulian, as mist surrounded them both.

Abelardo blocked his path like a solid barricade of muscle.

“GET OUT OF MY WAY!!” Saddle’s desperation at the situation morphed into anger, as Abelardo readied his club and shield.

"MAKE ME.” Saddle swung his sword, and Abelardo brought up his shield. The blow struck against the blood red slab of metal, leaving a deep, silver scratch. Saddle brought back Reinier, swinging again. When the blow missed, Saddle leaped and swung a hard, high kick, and Abelardo fell backwards, preforming a handstand to dodge Saddle’s right boot. Abelardo spun, and swept the young man’s front leg. He leaped away as Saddle slashed again, regaining his balance.

Before Saddle could blink, his enemy was on his feet, and had both weapons holstered. BAM. A punch struck Saddle and sent him rolling across the ground. Before he could stand, he was brutally punted by Abelardo's boot, sent hurtling across the ground again. Abelardo leaped forward, wrapping his hands around Saddle’s neck.

"Not my best day...huh?" Saddle managed a strangled gasp, reaching for Reinier, who was lodged in the ground, too far for him to retrieve her. His feet were forced back as Abelardo bore down on him, hands latched onto the Buck's neck.

"NO! It's your LAST!!" With a grunt of effort, Saddle was lifted off his feet, and slammed on the ground, as the Bull's hands tightened. "You made your choice. Loyalty to the humans is DEATH." Abelardo breathed in Saddle's face, as the boy fought his grip.

Saddle swung his fist, cuffing Abelardo across the cheek with his knuckles. The larger man was unfazed, and his hands tightened again, gridlocking around Saddle’s windpipe. Saddle gasped, but no air came to his lungs.

We’ll be together

“ENOUGH.”

Abelardo nearly failed to spot Daniel, who  swung his sword. He barely avoided a slash across the face, backing away from Daniel, leaping back to join his colleagues. Saddle stood, lifting his sword.

"Thanks, Danny." Saddle smiled, having nearly been throttled into unconsciousness.

Mikama, Iden, and Daniel were all beside him. They were tired, and battered, but they all doggedly refused to surrender. Daniel flicked blood off of his fingertips, using Aura to hastily repair his wound. Saddle nursed a sore shoulder. Mikama was similarly battered, breathing heavily, unsure how many more blows he could shield himself from. Iden’s eyes fixated on Iulian, trying to overcome fear.

“We can take ‘em.” Saddle lifted Reinier into an offensive posture.

“They want to take us one on one.” Daniel turned to the other three. “Thundercloud formation. STAY TOGETHER. Don’t let them separate you from the main group.”

Mikama nodded.

Iden smiled wistfully. “This IS what we trained for.”

Saddle grinned widely. “I had to deal with this guy sooner or later. It’s an honor to fight alongside you guys. Let’s win this one.”

Antonio, Varro, Iulian, and Abelardo stood across the graveyard, all ready to finish what they’d started.

Children against villains. Young students facing monsters even more powerful than the Grimm.

In love

“TEAM DEMISE!” ATTACK!!” Daniel shouted, and the four of them moved together. Reinier scraped the soil, flicking up dead grass as Saddle raised her to swing. Mikama’s chains rattled, as he swung one around and around, ready to whip. Iden’s Testa shifted into thicker, more powerful blades. Cheondra and Neoma sparked and burned with life in Daniel’s hands.

And in hate

“Take out the trash.” Iulian crooned, and stepped back, as Antonio, Varro, and Abelardo lurched forward, their footsteps thudding against the soil.
Back to top Go down
Ghostly Pierce

Destroyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroyers   Destroyers Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:42 am

Summer 2015
Back to top Go down

Destroyers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Character Creation :: Character Trailers-
Jump to: