RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ignited Soul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

Ignited Soul Empty
PostSubject: Ignited Soul   Ignited Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Name:
Ignited Soul

Type:
Collaspeable Broadsword

Range:
Varies

Description:

Spoiler:
Abilities:
At the very core of Ignited Soul's design is a hollowed out shaft. Connected to this is a small projectable launch canon built into the make of the hilt. Used in conjunction with fire based dust products. The sword effectively becomes a oversized flamethrower that can also cut. Activation of flame release requires the dust inside to become ignited. At the click of a button. Which is conveniently located near the top of the handle. The launch canons fuse is lit, upon which flame is produced. Click the button again and a small cap seals the shaft. Completely cutting off the source and extinguishing the flames in an instant. Dependant on the handling of the blade itself. Different fire based effects can be produced upon activation. For instance, a strong horizontal sweep can convert the flames in a crescent shape wave upon release. A jab could convert into a small fire blast. It's all about how the blade interacts at the command of it's wielder. When not in use the blade is able to collapse inward and essentially compact itself for easy storage. When in this state the sword appears to be nothing but a hilt and a handle at first glance.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Wei Tzu

Ignited Soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignited Soul   Ignited Soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Getting stabbed by that thing would hurt. I envy no one who receives such treatment.

Also, I see no issues with it. Got my approval.
Back to top Go down

Ignited Soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Character Creation :: Weapons-
Jump to: